Sri Lanka travel guide
Sri Lanka lies across a narrow stretch of water to the south east of India. It is green, rich and lush just like an emerald which it resembles in shape. From pristine beaches, fabulous history, spectacular wildlife and great cuisine, Sri Lanka is one destination of a lifetime. This travel guide contains:
- A wide selection of beaches and beach accommodation throughout the Sri Lankan coast.
- Comprehensive coverage of main cities such as Colombo, Galle, Kandy and Jaffna.
- Key information on cultural sites, tea plantations, wildlife sanctuaries and watersports.
- Helpful itineraries to help explore Sri Lanka region by region, and a 10-day itinerary packing in the best of the country.
- Informative features on beaches, wildlife safaris, nightlife, travelling with children, shopping and transport around Sri Lanka.
- 12 detailed and colourful maps.
- Full-colour pages and inspirational images.
Buy the Sri Lanka travel guide