India Unexplored by Lonely Planet and Skyscanner is a promotional campaign that invites avid travellers to share their offbeat travel experiences. The campaign runs from 4 October to 17 November, 2014. A few simple steps mentioned below lead contestants to the chance of winning an array of exciting prizes. Top three mega prize winners will win a holiday for two to offbeat destinations sponsored by Linger Guesthouse, Pugdundee Safaris and Joy Resorts & Hotels. The top three discoveries from each of the special themes – See, Do, Eat, Shop – will be given merchandise by Wrangler, Outdoor Travel Gear and Skybags. Entry for the best image shared will get merchandise from Wrangler, the best video entry will get a holiday for two at Linger Guesthouse and the best trekking discovery will get a Skybag. We also have early bird prizes from Polaris India and F&D Audio.
How do I share my discovery? Stand a chance to win attractive prizes by following these simple steps:
- Register with us by submitting the details below:
- Full name
- Contact number
- City of residence
- Security password
- Submit your discovery
- Locate your discovery on the map.
- Add an interesting title to your discovery.
- Add some text to describe your discovery.
- Upload image/s of your discovery.
- Upload video/s of your discovery.
- Submit your discovery for moderation.
- Mega prize winners
- SEE, DO, EAT and SHOP special theme winners
- Shutterbug winner (best image)
- Movie Maker winner (best video)
- Best trekking discovery winner
Dates to remember
- Campaign Duration: 4 October 2014 – 17 November 2014
- Voting Period: 4 October 2014 – 17 November 2014
- Winner Announcement: 1 December 2014