India Unexplored by Lonely Planet and Skyscanner was a promotional campaign that invited avid travellers to share their offbeat travel experiences. The campaign had a good run from 4 October to 17 November, 2014. And we’d like to take the opportunity to thank all our wonderful followers for sharing their discoveries.
In case you’re wondering, the best part is yet to come! The winners will be announced on 1 December, 2014. In the meantime, here’s a quick reminder on the amazing prizes up for grabs:
1. Top three mega prize winners will win a holiday for two to offbeat destinations sponsored by Linger Guesthouse, Pugdundee Safaris and Joy Resorts & Hotels.
2. The top three discoveries from each of the special themes – See, Do, Eat, Shop – will be given merchandise by Wrangler, Outdoor Travel Gear and Skybags.
3. Entry for the best image shared will get merchandise from Wrangler; the best video entry will get a holiday for two at Linger Guesthouse; and the best trekking discovery will get a Skybag.
We also had early bird prizes from Polaris India and F&D Audio.
- Mega prize winners
- SEE, DO, EAT and SHOP special theme winners
- Shutterbug winner (best image)
- Movie Maker winner (best video)
- Best trekking discovery winner
Stay tuned to this space for more.