If escaping the humdrum of your everyday life is all you can think about, then Escape Express is the ride for you.Invite your friends and family and embark on an exciting virtual journey to the places you love. Get the answers right, and up your chances of winning some amazing prizes.
- 1 August 2013 – Contest begins
- 13 August 2013 – Phase II of contest and voting begins
- 31 August 2013 – Contest ends
- 5 September 2013 – Announcement of Grand Prize winners
What do I Win?
The 1st prize winner gets to choose between an iPad with Retina display and a Nikon D5200 DSLR camera. You could also win an iPad mini, gift vouchers worth Rs.2500 and cool sling bags by Lonely Planet India. For more info on prizes, click here.
How to Play
To enter, go to escapeexpress.lonelyplanet.in (“Website”) and register to participate by providing your personal details including name, email and contact number. The Escape Express contest comprises of two phases.
It consists of three legs (Escape from Delhi, Escape from Mumbai and Escape from Bengaluru):
- Attempt each of the questions or tasks in all three legs as instructed.
- For each correct response, a certain number of kilometres will be assigned to you. However, the number of kilometres assigned will not entitle you to win.
- If you respond incorrectly to a question or task, you will be able to move to the next level as long as an attempt has been submitted.
- Once all three legs are completed, you will be able to progress to Phase 2.
- Wait! There’s more. You will also get a chance to win surprise gifts by answering the surprise questions.
- What are the Surprise Questions?
The surprise questions will be asked between tasks. Answer them correctly and you could win cool goodies.
Share your escape diary with us. You can either share your story in the form of an essay (maximum 500 words), OR upload the priceless pictures from your trip (maximum 10), OR share that brilliant video you have been itching to show the world (maximum 3).