Nepal travel guide
Nepal, the tiny landlocked country, nestled on the mighty Himalayas between India and China is home to some of the most spectacular sights on the planet. It has dense forests, that is home to the tiger and the rare one-horned Indian rhino; world heritage structures; and of course, Mt Everest, the tallest mountain in the world. Our Nepal travel guide will help you pack in all these and much, much more into your Nepal holiday.
The Nepal travel guide also includes:
- Comprehensive coverage of main cities such as Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Detailed information on heritage sites, wildlife sanctuaries and adventure activities such as whitewater rafting. Major trekking routes explained with maps and step-by-step details.
- Helpful itineraries to help explore Nepal in five, eight and ten days.
- Informative features on trekking, rafting, nightlife, travelling with children, shopping and transport around the country.
- Reviews of Indian restaurants as well as the best places to try local food.
- 14 detailed and highly informative maps
- Full colour pages full of inspirational images.
Buy the Nepal travel guide