No Europe trip is complete without a journey through Spain. Be it the quirky architecture of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona or the ageless marvel of Alhambra to the madness that is la Tomatina, Spain will ensnare the senses. This wonderful country is best visited with Lonely Planet India’s Spain for the Indian traveller. This travel guide contains:
- Detailed information on main cities such as Madrid, Barcelona and Seville.
- An emphasis on the locations and activities pictured in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.
- Helpful itineraries to help explore Spain region by region, and a ten day itinerary packing in the very best of the country.
- Informative features on nightlife, travelling with children, shopping and transport around the country.
- Reviews of Indian restaurants as well as the best places to try local food.
- 17 detailed and colourful maps