Bhutan travel guide
Bhutan, the Land of the Thunder Dragon, is no ordinary place. It is a traveller’s ultimate dream; a Himalayan kingdom replete with myths and legends, where the best of traditional culture thrives and the latest global developments are enthusiastically embraced.
So why spend your money and time to come to Bhutan instead of traipsing off to another corner of the world? Well, that’s because Bhutan remains one of the world’s most enigmatic countries – the ‘last Shangri La’.
This guide includes:
- 11 colour maps
- Well-planned itineraries that covers the entire country
- Special feature on the famous treks of Bhutan
- Includes tips from Dalip Mehta, India’s former ambassador to Bhutan
- Full colour pages packed with inspirational images
- Indian food recommendations and the best local food
Buy the Bhutan travel guide