Singapore travel guide
For a truly multicultural experience, it doesn’t get much better than Singapore. Whether its food, shopping, museums, beautiful gardens or exciting theme parks, this tiny country can meet all your holiday needs.
Although the entire island is only 24km long and 42km wide, it is packed with activities and experiences.
Indian travellers, in particular, will find a wonderful mix of the familiar and the exotic everywhere they turn. There are shopping options to suit different budgets. The city is extremely safe, child-friendly and easy to get around. And there are plenty of Indian and vegetarian dining options. For those wanting a truly international experience, there is the electric Formula 1 night race, swanky Las Vegas-style resorts with casinos, and frequent performances from famous international artists as well as alternative acts.
This guide Includes:
- 16 colour maps
- Top Singapore experiences include Marina Bay Islands, Singapore Zoo & Night Safari, Orchard Road, Little India and many more
- Highlights of Sentosa Island with information on Luge & Skyride, Underwater World, Siloso Beach, Universal Studios & Resorts World Casino
- ‘Eating in Singapore’ section provides information on Indian restaurants like Rang Mahal, Bombay Woodlands as well as expert recommendations on top dishes by Rashmi Uday Singh
- The Nightlife section provides an array of chill-out choices like Dessert Bar and Rupee Room which has Bollywood music
- Full colour pages with inspiring images
Buy the Singapore travel guide