China travel guide
A vast, pulsating land of surprises, China is at once familiar and exotic. Its diversity and mix of tradition and modernity make anything you say about China true and not true at the same time. But the one truth is the sheer range of experiences that it offers: from ancient temples to cutting-edge skyscrapers, and culinary adventures to achingly beautiful landscapes.
In China, superlatives are seemingly endless: the world’s biggest dam, the largest airport, the longest sea bridge, the highest railway line, but if you look closely, you will find that behind the razzle-dazzle resides an ancient soul. Somewhat like India!
This guide includes:
- 18 colour maps
- Detailed information on the three main cities and entry points to China – Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong
- Helpful itineraries to help explore China in 1, 2 and 3 weeks
- Detailed information on China’s stunning World Heritage Sites including the Great Wall, the Forbidden City and the Terracotta Warriors
- How to understand Chinese food together with Indian food options
- Full colour pages packed with inspirational images
Buy the China travel guide