Kerala travel guide
A sliver of a state in India’s deep south, Kerala is shaped by its landscape – almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches, a languid network of backwaters and the spice and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats.
This travel guide contains:
- The must-see sights and experiences.
- Planning information and value-for-money ideas.
- Best local cuisine recommendations with fine-dining and vegetarian options.
- Expert recommendations that tell you about not-to-be-missed highlights in Kerala.
- Reviews of accommodation, shopping, activities and eating across Kerala.
- Full colour pages packed with inspirational images.
- Fourteen colour maps.
Buy the Kerala travel guide