- Preview Grab your FREE sample Buy now
Dimensions: 197mm X 128mm X 14mm
This Edition: 1
Authors: Sabira Coelho
Based on research by: Oliver Berry, Alexis Averbuck, Stuart Butler, Kerry Christiani, Steve Fallon, Emilie Filou, Catherine Le Nevez, Tom Masters, Daniel Robinson, Miles Roddis, John A Vlahides, Nicola Williams
France travel guide
If you are interested in culture, history, fashion and food – or simply beautiful surroundings – France can offer you all that and more. It is an ideal destination for a trip alone, with the family, or for a romantic holiday.
France breathes culture. Every significant art movement is exhibited here. There are exhibitions on science, technology, history and even cuisine! If you’re adventurous, you can try skiing in the snow-covered Alps, surfing along the coast of Biarritz, or camping in the lush Loire Valley. History enthusiasts will find much to interest them in the country’s Renaissance castles and cathedrals, while foodies can indulge in the best wines and French cuisine.
This guide includes:
- 17 colour maps
- Tips for the first time Indian traveller
- Extensive coverage of Paris with getaways from the city
- Detailed itineraries for Normandy and Brittany, Lyon, the French Alps, Provence, the French Riviera and Champagne
- Helpful menu decoder to tempt Indian travellers to try out the delicious French cuisine
- Full colour pages packed with inspirational images
Buy the France travel guide