Hong Kong travel guide
With a colourful history behind its towering skyline, Hong Kong has much to offer a traveller seeking a gateway to Asia’s multitude of cultural experiences.
When people think of Hong Kong, they think only of the fantastic variety of shopping that can be done, and the brightly coloured sky-scrapers of the financial district. But there’s more to the region than that. Hong Kong is known for its gastronomic delights – more so in variety than in one particular cuisine. For those in search of some good quality time with the kids, Hong Kong is the ideal destination for a quick family break. It is safe, manageable in terms of distance and there are plenty of attractions for all ages to enjoy.
This guide includes:
- 14 colour maps
- Special section on Disneyland and Ocean Park for the kids
- Detailed information on harbour cruises and island visits
- Informative chapter on Macau and casino excitement
- Special features on how to get value for money in Hong Kong and transport tips to make the most of this city
- Romantic restaurants and bars for honeymooners
- Full colour pages packed with inspirational photographs
Buy the Hong Kong travel guide