London travel guide
The British capital is packed with variety and entertainment – its historic grandeur is unmatched, and its nightlife is second to none. London’s dynamism can be felt on every street corner. And yet, it’s all reassuringly familiar.
For all its novelty, there is also a lot of ‘home’ in London to make you feel at ease. At every third corner shop, you’ll be greeted by a sari-clad proprietress who’ll practice her slightly rusty Hindi on you. And the fact that curry is considered Britain’s national dish should serve as an indication of the wide availability of Indian food. London is great for first-time visitors, and anyone who speaks English should have no trouble communicating with the locals. The public transport is efficient, just about every dietary requirement is catered to, and you’ll never be short of sights to see or shows to watch.
This guide includes:
- 15 colour images
- London’s top 12 experiences including the Tower of London, the London Eye, the British Museum and Camden Market
- Ideas to keep the kids entertained including Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and the London Dungeon
- Special features on London’s unique architecture such as St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben and
- Buckingham Palace
- Informative sections on some of the most exciting shopping at Harrods, Selfridges, Portobello Road Market and many more places
- Full colour pages packed with exciting images
Buy the London travel guide